TEACH - EMPOWER TOMORROWS YOUTH
Resident Service Coordinator (Substitute Position) - Dallas, TX (South)
Cesar Chavez Foundation is a non-profit organization that serves
low-income families in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas
through affordable housing and social service programs. We are hiring
individuals to work as Resident Service Coordinators/ Lead Teachers in
our Si Se Puede! Learning Centers who are committed to education and
THE RESPONSIBILITY WHEN THE TEACHER IS OUT:
- Implement Lesson Plans ( communicate with teacher prior to date of instruction)
- Implement Services (Homework help, character building, Health & Nutrition, etc.)
- Set healthy classroom goals and behavior practices.
- Ensure that all instructional work space is organized and conducive to a “learning environment.”
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience in education/youth development preferred
- Available Monday - Friday for 3.5 hours during after-school hours **AS NEEDED**
- Preferably bilingual - Not required
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/Access) required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Live scan Fingerprint/ background check
- Must provide proof of a negative TB test result taken within the last 2 years
- Candidate should be able to commit for a year
- Join historical farm worker movement founded by Cesar E. Chavez.
- Gain classroom experience in non-traditional learning environment!
- Competitive hourly rate of $14.00 - $16.00
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit us online at www.chavezfoundation.org